the Pathway program
The Pathway Formula
The only requirement is your desire to get fit, and to share your experiences and goals at our online meetings on the ‘Super-A Forum’. The aim is to give you a clear sense of personal accountability and self-responsibility to help you stick to your plan.
- We offer a course of 4 to 12 weeks – you choose how many weeks you want. The program costs £50 per week, with the 12-week plan providing FREE access to all online Super-A classes, in addition to your One-to-one training sessions.
- If you choose a shorter duration (4 weeks minimum), you can access online Super-A classes at a reduced rate of 50% (just £4 per class).
- We will match you to a Super-A Trainer according to exercise preferences, personalities, and physical intentions. Your Trainer is not a ‘Therapist,’ but they can call upon a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you to become the best version of yourself.
- Your Trainer will start with a one-to-one get-to-know-you session, which works both ways, and a questionnaire to gain insight into your likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, and aims.
- You will have a weekly hour-long one-to-one session with your Trainer at a mutually convenient time.
- Your Trainer will check-in with you regularly and provide encouragement and motivation.
- Your Trainer will take you through a progressive program tailored to you using the chosen methods of training.
- You can choose to purchase extra sessions with that Trainer during each week when you are on the program.
- Aim to attend regular Super-A Forums online each week, which will provide an opportunity to connect with fellow Tribe members to support and share your journey, experiences, and tips.
- At the end of the program, you will know where you want to go next. You can choose to continue on your own, taking classes or one-to-ones as before, and continue to enjoy the benefits of your Super-A Tribe Membership* or prefer to extend the Pathway Program with your dedicated Super-A Trainer.