WE ARE KNOWN as The Super-A Tribe — 40+ from the neck up, with bodies younger than our biological age. This look comes as a result of years of fitness knowledge and dedication. We share our tips and tricks and offer you a everything you need to achieve a healthier, longer life. Join The Tribe.
ALONG WITH A selection of classes we have teachers available for one-one sessions in: Cycling, High-Intensity, Boxing and Martial Arts classes; and sculpting Yoga and Pilates sessions.
Signing up to Super-A Classes
• You will register from the class schedule
• Cost will be £8 per class
• Sign up at least 30 minutes before the class starts so you have time to get signed in
• You will receive an email link and reminder 30 minutes before the class starts. If you do not receive the link, please contact us and we can re-send it
Preparing for your class
• Have a good internet connection. Connect to ethernet rather than wi-fi if you can
• Connect or cast to your TV for a better experience
• Make sure you have enough space to work out
• If equipment is needed, the class description will let you know what to bring
• Sign in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when the class starts
ISSUE 13 OUT NOW!
Gender-specific media is archaic; magazines like ‘Men’s Fitness’ and ‘Elle’ are out of touch with society – what makes one article male and another female? The Super-A Magazine is next generation publishing, chronicling the stories of like-minded people – male or female – who are emerging and inspiring all of us, ranging in topics from fitness and lifestyle to wellbeing and news; all through the lens of the Super-A ‘Tribe’. The Magazine will provide access to the latest products, forward-thinking technology, and much, much more.